 General / 48299
Subject:
New Spiderman LEGO movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 05:24:05 GMT

As you likely know, the Spider-Man 2 movie launches today around the world and is sure to be the biggest box office news of the summer. (I personally can not wait to see it!)

To help to celebrate the success of the new Spider-Man movie, we will be premiering a hilarious LEGO short version of the blockbuster today at:

http://movies.yahoo.com/ and http://yahooligans.yahoo.com

It doesn’t look to be up quite yet, but should be up later today.

Check it out!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Re: New Spiderman LEGO movie
   As you likely know, the Spider-Man 2 movie launches today around the world and is sure to be the biggest box office news of the summer. (I personally can not wait to see it!)

To help to celebrate the success of the new Spider-Man movie, we will be premiering a hilarious LEGO short version of the blockbuster today at:

http://movies.yahoo.com/ and http://yahooligans.yahoo.com

It doesn’t look to be up quite yet, but should be up later today.

Check it out!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Hi Jake,

I just bought a Doc Ock’s Hideout Spiderman set, and I am very impressed with one specific aspect of it. That would be the (7) 1x4x5 gray windows that come with it. The window sticker sheets that come with it are awesome. They turn a large plain window into a work of art! These “mullioned” windows make for great classic style windows. I plan on building a classic style (Beaux Arts) Public Library with these windows, and I am sure the result will be grand. It would be nice to have these stickers available in red, white and black as well (preferably available both with and without the corresponding colored 1x4x5 windows). This window sticker makes for the best Lego window since the classic Lego windows of 1957-87.

Gary Istok

Re: New Spiderman LEGO movie