 General / 48314
Re: New Spiderman LEGO movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 22:35:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kecia Hansen wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Tim Drage wrote:
   Hi, Just to let you know, the movie is now online! It’s at http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/spiderman2.html

Hope you enjoy!

Tim Drage

http://www.spiteyourface.com

Very cool and funny! :-)

Kecia

http://www.brickportal.com

Any way of downloading the file?

-AHui

A&M Productions

Message has 6 Replies:
  Re: New Spiderman LEGO movie

(...) From the SpiteYourFace site: "But be sure to check back here from the 6th of July, when the film will be hosted here in different formats." Hopefully it will be downlaodable. ROSCO (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)
  Re: New Spiderman LEGO movie

(...) You have to open window with movie itself (you may stop downloading right after that), then examine source of HTML page (right-click, "View Source" in MSIE). I do not tried every option, there is direct link for "Full Screen" QT version (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)
  Re: New Spiderman LEGO movie

(...) (URL) linux, use wget -- not sure what to use in windows. (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)
  Re: New Spiderman LEGO movie

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I0As2z.BEo@lugnet.com... (...) You could try mucking around i your temporary internet files folder after viewing it. -- Markham Carroll (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)
  Re: New Spiderman LEGO movie

jedi_agh@yahoo.com (Ahui Herrera) wrote in <I0As2z.BEo@lugnet.com>: (...) If you have Quicktime Pro, you can save from within the movie window. (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)
  Re: New Spiderman LEGO movie

(...) Did you try this page? (URL) seems to offer a link to save the quicktime version. I haven't tried it myself yet (I watched the windows media player version on Yahoo and thought the quality appeared degraded from the stills on that page but (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)