 General / 48316
Re: New Spiderman LEGO movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 23:31:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ahui Herrera wrote:

Any way of downloading the file?

[-AHui]

You have to open window with movie itself (you may stop downloading right after
that), then examine source of HTML page (right-click, "View Source" in MSIE).

I do not tried every option, there is direct link for "Full Screen" QT version
(53Mb). It has to work right now (no cookies), but may fail later (if they
implemented some dynamic URL change).

URL is too long, so put together it into single line, if it wraps.

http://mp3content03.bcst.yahoo.com/proot1/PubShare03/yahoomovies/11/6312053.mov?StreamID=6312053&b=ffc1i1kvrbo5940e73b5e&ru=moviesRUPERIODyahooRUPERIODcom&CG_ID=1277883

or, try short version (may work, may not)

http://mp3content03.bcst.yahoo.com/proot1/PubShare03/yahoomovies/11/6312053.mov

P.S. Of course, there may be other tricks, I did no research here, just tried on
two computers. If URL doesn't work, search in HMTL for "QTSRC".
P.P.S. Hopefully, I didn't infringe on any rights in this letter :)

WBR,
Alexander Horoshilov