 General / 47801
Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H - ORDER PLACED!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 13:53:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brink wrote:
Hi guys,
There was another thread about this set, but I didn't want the good news to get
buried!!!!

I just called S@H and this set:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=756603 is coming soon! Possibly
by the end of the month according to the lady I talked to. Great news!

Thank you for a great addition LEGO!!!!

James

Well, I called LEGO Shop@Home this morning and they apparently have fielded a
large number of calls about the set. After some initial confusion, the
individual I talked with checked and they began taking pre-orders this AM.

The set is priced for $74.99 and the total order came to $81.94 with shipping.
The set will ship towards the end of May.

The set will be eventually available through the web site.

I cannot wait! (but I guess, I will have too).

Todd