 General / 47787
Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 18:51:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brink wrote:
In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
Was this the S@H for the USA? If so you got a different story than I did. I >> hope you got the correct info ;)

Yes. I talked to a knowlegeable operator and she said she had a call about it
earlier and that it was coming. I called a second time to find out about
price, and that operator didn't know how to look it up in the system. Keep
your fingers crossed!

One of our dutch LUG members called S@H Europe, and they also confirmed this set
becoming availabe through S@H in the near future.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.