 General / 47743
  Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H

Hi guys, There was another thread about this set, but I didn't want the good news to get buried!!!! I just called S@H and this set: (URL) is coming soon! Possibly by the end of the month according to the lady I talked to. Great news! Thank you for a (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H

(...) Was this the S@H for the USA? If so you got a different story than I did. I hope you got the correct info ;) Mark P (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H

(...) Yes. I talked to a knowlegeable operator and she said she had a call about it earlier and that it was coming. I called a second time to find out about price, and that operator didn't know how to look it up in the system. Keep your fingers (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H

(...) One of our dutch LUG members called S@H Europe, and they also confirmed this set becoming availabe through S@H in the near future. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H - ORDER PLACED!

(...) Well, I called LEGO Shop@Home this morning and they apparently have fielded a large number of calls about the set. After some initial confusion, the individual I talked with checked and they began taking pre-orders this AM. The set is priced (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H - ORDER PLACED!

Yep, just pre-ordered mine. FYI, they have a limit of 5 per person (they said per PERSON, not per order). (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H - ORDER PLACED!

(...) I was told that the shipping date would be May 26th from S@H USA, so it's possible that those in the Northeast will receive theirs in time for the Memorial Day weekend. John (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H - ORDER PLACED!

(...) Lego.com now has them listed as 'available now'. Looks like those in the NE could recv them by this weekend. Jonathan (from NYC) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H - ORDER PLACED!

(...) In lugnet.general, John Riley wrote: (...) I ordered mine through Shop@Home Europe and it was delivered yesterday (May 22th, to the Netherlands). The instructions are clear, with an inventory for each step. It is indeed a stunning set. Even (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.general)