 General / 47743

Subject:
Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 14:48:11 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi guys,
There was another thread about this set, but I didn't want the good news to get
buried!!!!

I just called S@H and this set:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=756603 is coming soon! Possibly
by the end of the month according to the lady I talked to. Great news!

Thank you for a great addition LEGO!!!!

James

Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 06:43:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brink wrote:
Hi guys,
There was another thread about this set, but I didn't want the good news to get
buried!!!!

I just called S@H and this set:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=756603 is coming soon! Possibly
by the end of the month according to the lady I talked to. Great news!

Thank you for a great addition LEGO!!!!

James

Was this the S@H for the USA? If so you got a different story than I did. I hope
you got the correct info ;)