 General / 47743
    Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H —James Brink
   Hi guys, There was another thread about this set, but I didn't want the good news to get buried!!!! I just called S@H and this set: (URL) is coming soon! Possibly by the end of the month according to the lady I talked to. Great news! Thank you for a (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general) !!

        Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H —Mark Papenfuss
     (...) Was this the S@H for the USA? If so you got a different story than I did. I hope you got the correct info ;) Mark P (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H —James Brink
     (...) Yes. I talked to a knowlegeable operator and she said she had a call about it earlier and that it was coming. I called a second time to find out about price, and that operator didn't know how to look it up in the system. Keep your fingers (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) One of our dutch LUG members called S@H Europe, and they also confirmed this set becoming availabe through S@H in the near future. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H - ORDER PLACED! —Todd Thuma
   (...) Well, I called LEGO Shop@Home this morning and they apparently have fielded a large number of calls about the set. After some initial confusion, the individual I talked with checked and they began taking pre-orders this AM. The set is priced (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H - ORDER PLACED! —Thomas Stangl
     Yep, just pre-ordered mine. FYI, they have a limit of 5 per person (they said per PERSON, not per order). (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H - ORDER PLACED! —John Riley
   (...) I was told that the shipping date would be May 26th from S@H USA, so it's possible that those in the Northeast will receive theirs in time for the Memorial Day weekend. John (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H - ORDER PLACED! —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) Lego.com now has them listed as 'available now'. Looks like those in the NE could recv them by this weekend. Jonathan (from NYC) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Maersk 10152 Container Ship is coming to S@H - ORDER PLACED! —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) In lugnet.general, John Riley wrote: (...) I ordered mine through Shop@Home Europe and it was delivered yesterday (May 22th, to the Netherlands). The instructions are clear, with an inventory for each step. It is indeed a stunning set. Even (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.general)