 General / 47472
Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 16:53:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

   I’d love to hear from you what your choice would be, and what parts you consider “priority” for either solution.

Please help keep the focus of this post on the request above. I’m not discounting your opinions, concerns, or thoughts. I’m just trying to keep this post on track so that we can come away with a solid understanding of your thoughts on one particular issue.

Thanks Jake,

Agreed.

I think I’m not alone in wanting it all, but I understand that you need to know what we’ll settle for. So I think the minimum would be all bricks, plates, slopes and tiles in the ‘common sizes’ in the original colours, as these are the parts we generally have the most of and would hope to have future access to. The gray tub idea would probably be most useful and cost-effective (and SKU-effective?) for the majority. It would be nice to see some detail bits in there too.

Beyond that, what I’d really like to see is the completion of the roof brick selection for each of the ‘discontinued’ colours. I’m not certain about what is missing but peaks and corners are especially scarce in some colours. These are the sort of pieces we dream of seeing each year, and with the change may never hope to see.

As for the new colours, others may have more to say. I’ll be focussing my purchasing on the old colours for the foreseeable future.

I hope that was on-topic enough. You do want to see reasons, not just lists, right?

Peace and bricks,

Ley