 General / 47210
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 18:05:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Jake McKee wrote:
  I noticed there was never an official denial to
the rumor that the real reason was so TLC could recycle blue ABS into
the greys, and red ABS into the browns in order to save money.
Consider this an official denial. :)

Jake, how long would it take to present us with some real reason for
doing the change?

I can accept something like this: some higly positioned **** in the
management thought it was a great idea. There was nobody brave enough to
tell him that it's stupid.

See Duplo -> Explore -> Duplo.

If somebody else bitches about me hijacking the thread - I can't buy the
old colour packs from LEGO anyway, so what... :-/

--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>
Remove both 'nospam's from the address to reply.