 General / 47333
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 13:14:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jindrich Kubec wrote:
Jake McKee wrote:
  I noticed there was never an official denial to
the rumor that the real reason was so TLC could recycle blue ABS into
the greys, and red ABS into the browns in order to save money.
Consider this an official denial. :)

Jake, how long would it take to present us with some real reason for
doing the change?

I can accept something like this: some higly positioned **** in the
management thought it was a great idea. There was nobody brave enough to
tell him that it's stupid.

If you accept this theory - then what would make you think Jake is brave enough
to publically rebuke said highly positioned ****?  If everyone else is afraid,
then they have good reason to be afraid (meaning=fired) - and I'd rather have
Jake working for TLG than fired from it.

Personally, I'm not that concerned with reasons (especially the conspiratorial
ones) because really, I just want my grey.

-Lenny