 General / 47191
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 16:58:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz wrote:

Grey baseplates is another good one. Hmm, while we're at it, could we have
the 48x48 baseplate in a few other colors (blue would be way cool).

That's a fine suggestion--I'd love to see (or perhaps love to sea) a modular
ocean base a la the modular space base.  I wouldn't even mind a green 48x48,
while we're at it.  And was it ever determined if the trans-white was officially
available?

Dave!