 General / 47190
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 16:57:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz wrote:
Hmm, BURPS. Actually, I think you could almost get away with the rectangular
ones. The triangular ones aren't that useful in bulk. I did use a bunch in
my cliff scene, but only because I wanted to conserve rectangular BURPS. If
I had twice as many rectangular ones, I would not have used any triangular
ones.

Grey baseplates is another good one. Hmm, while we're at it, could we have
the 48x48 baseplate in a few other colors (blue would be way cool). • - SNIP -
Frank

Yes.. BURPS is a good suggestion.   Most of us have enough old grey Lego to
connect these together to make decent size hills.   I think the same is true
for the castle walls from another post (Anthony's I believe).   To suggest
that these are irrelevant without the corresponding basic bricks seems
unwarranted.  We'd all like the bricks in the old colours but there are still
large numbers of us who have the basic bricks and are very worried about a lack
of interesting larger pieces to attach them too.  (just my opinion of course)

Also... monorail track... he says ever hopefully.

- Jeff