 General / 47189
Re: Color Change - Final Update [padding,padding,padding,padding]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 16:56:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz wrote:

Grey baseplates is another good one. Hmm, while we're at it, could
we have the 48x48 baseplate in a few other colors (blue would be
way cool).

It is available in blue
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4509
just not as a service pack.

The 48 x 48 baseplate is the most important choice for a part to have
in gray, and it would be great to see service packs of that baseplate
in gray, blue, and maybe tan, green, and clear.

TWS Garrison