 General / 47165
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 15:37:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel wrote:

But I would also be interested in what kind of "good thinking" went into
this. Why did Lego do this? Why take something that has been stable for 25+
years and suddenly change it?

Well, somewhere in all the "good thinking" you will probably find the word
"Bionicle".  Not even Jake would be able to put enough spin on that for us AFOLs
to swallow it...  ;-)  Hence, the reasoning will remain a mystery to us.

At least I have Classic Coke,

Mark

BTW, you can buy train track in dark bluish gray now:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2865
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2867