 General / 47164
Re: Which colours ARE "universal" now?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 15:37:45 GMT

Tracey Greenwood wrote:
OK. Now: which other colours are marked "universal" - or more important:
which are not? Could you clarify about the "universal" status of the
core colours, especially white, which was or maybe still is on the list
of colours to be replaced?

I was about to ask the very same question, Christian was faster...

I was wondering about white...can white be anything other than...well, white?

Actually LEGO white is slightly creamy. They can make it a bit bluish,
colder. That would match 'cold' gray better.

--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>
Remove both 'nospam's from the address to reply.