 General / 45324
Re: Mispacked 1380s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 18:34:32 GMT

Cary Clark wrote:

Another possibility is that the error was caught, but only after the set
was sealed, so LEGO sold them through to a discount outlet. But once
again, I've never heard of LEGO selling new "irregular" sets. Has anyone
else discovered a quantity of incorrectly packed sets?

A run of the 10000 Guarded Inn had a white horse with indian print instead
of a plain white, several runs of the Santa Fe engine 10020 had dark grey
6.6L bars instead of red. Those come to mind right now (LEGO actually
shipped separate polybags with bars with the Santa Fe's and a horse was
included in the outer box when I ordered a 10000 from S@H.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit