 General / 45323
Re: Artists in lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:52:09 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> writes:
In lugnet.general, Juergen Stuber wrote:

I'd prefer this one

http://www.nnks.no/utstilling/andvig.htm

And who says yellow as a fleshtone is unrealistic??? :-)

I bet LEGO didn't supply any bricks for that one (could be wrong, who knows)

Due to http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/76119.htm
she bought half of it, the art school provided the other half.

Maybe they got a discount from LEGO ...

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>