 General / 45322
Re: Homebrewed LEGO USB Dongle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:39:38 GMT

"Bryan Beckwith" <bbbeckwi@NOSPAMuccs.edu> writes:

I'm always amazed at the things people manage to house in LEGO.  I seem to
recall someone putting their PDA guts into a LEGO case a long time ago.

It was a Palm 3, I was even tempted to replicate that.
Since I got an m505 two years ago my old IBM Workpad II (= Palm 3 in black)
with a somewhat broken case is lying around unused.

The problem with LEGO cases is that they are not very practical
in real life, especially for things supposed to be small.
But maybe a memory stick in a classical red 2xN would be nice,
w.r.t. size mine would fit inside a 2x6 with a 2x2 as a cap :-)

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/