 General / 45325
Re: Lego Saddam Captured!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 19:15:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Aaron Muhl wrote:
You need to give him a beard!

"Mangudai" <templar_knight_ii@yahoo.com> wrote in message
To commemorate this event in history, I made this little diorama of Saddam's
capture using my "Conflict Zone - Global Crisis" near-future theme minifigs like
the US soldiers and a quickly built "Saddam" (without the homeless look)
minifig.

This is just an illustration of events, so don't get too political.

Alternate Timeline, LOL!!! :p :D

Im still not finished with any of the CZ-GC armies, their buildings, urban
combat areas, and of course the military vehicles (all still in prototype
forms). I would've been done with the R.P.'s main battle tanks, but I kept
redesigning them. Now Im building a G.S.A.A.V. (Ground Superiority Armored
Assault Vehicle) instead of a mere tank. Although I still need to rebuild that
smaller En-200 style tank.

Right now, Im waiting to get parts to complete that Chinese super-tank (the
green & black one).

Im going to add more troop types in the story, especially as soon as certain new
minifigs come out. These will include the UK, EU forces, Russia, Japan, the 2
Koreas, Pakistan, and South Africa.

By 2005, you will see Lego MOCs of the Lerlecs, Leopard IIs, T-95s, backed up by
Mirage 2000s, S-47 Berkuts, and Ka-50 Black Eagles in the same army sporting the
same black, white and red color scheme. ;)