 General / 45326
45325  |  45327
Subject:
Quatro newsgroup, but no Racers newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 19:42:05 GMT

So Quatro got its newsgroup, but RACERS still doesn't?

This is ridiculous. Why not put it under Duplo?

Something is seriously wrong here. When I asked for a Racers newsgroup, many
people agreed. Racers is a much more popular theme among adults than Duplo,
Quatro, Galidor, Clikits, etc.