 General / 45317
  Mispacked 1380s

I picked up 11 copies of 1380, Werewolf Ambush, from KB Toy Liquidators yesterday. Eight of the eleven contained a wrong part; I've never seen LEGO make a mistake like that before. Have you? Three of the eleven correctly contained 4x10 black plates, (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mispacked 1380s

(...) The first few copies of the TECHNIC R2-D2 that I picked up had an incorrectly packed part, but the weight wouldn't have been affected enough to notice. They're supposed to have 2x #6 angle connector and 1x #5 angle connector in white, but mine (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mispacked 1380s

(...) A run of the 10000 Guarded Inn had a white horse with indian print instead of a plain white, several runs of the Santa Fe engine 10020 had dark grey 6.6L bars instead of red. Those come to mind right now (LEGO actually shipped separate (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)