 General / 44292
Re: Yellow blues...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:00:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Try putting the pneumatic airtank next to another blue brick and see what
happens :)

Now that I have built the model (highly recommended BTW), I must confess that
the color difference is almost invisible to the unwarned eye. You see it best
under fluorescent light that give a slightly greenish tint to the old yellow
color...

Did not someone report that the hubs in that set appeared to be made out of some
other plastic then ABS?

Material of the big hubs seems to be identical to smaller hubs one.

Philo