 General / 44257
44256  |  44258
Subject:
Yellow blues...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 09:19:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A new basic color seems to have been hit by the “color shift syndrom”: yellow.

When I opened my brand new 8455 Backhoe Loader, I noticed that some parts (‘Wheel RC Race Buggy’ and ‘Technic Liftarm 1 x 7 Bent’) had a slightly darker, and more orange hue.

Here is an unretouched scan of some parts from this set:

I am not that finicky about colors (I am more interested by mechanisms... and I might even prefer the new yellow), but I think that different hues in the same box is a quality problem!

Philo

www.philohome.com