 General / 40875
Re: I couldn't sleep so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 11:36:08 GMT

Hi, Anthony.

First let me say that that I was moved by your words about the space shuttle
astronauts and heroism.  It is of some comfort to be reminded during a
tragedy like this that these people's hopes and dreams will survive even
though they themselves will not.

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/Shuttle/Catch.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/Shuttle/Guide.jpg

These images, however, I found to be very confusing, and possibly quite
disturbing if my guess at their message is correct.  But before I go jumping
to conclusions, maybe you could give me the gist of what they mean to you.
Whatever they mean, I don't think posting links to them is inappropriate,
nor do I object to you sharing them with others whether they offend me or not.

And finally, I agree that there doesn't seem to be an appropriate newsgroup
for threads of this nature.  I always assumed you could just post to
lugnet.off-topic itself without needing to further specify which section of
off-topic you wanted to post to, but I guess not.

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith