 General / 40870
Re: Dreams will never die
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 06:45:14 GMT

Well said indeed. I'm reminded of an old song that ask "Why do you have to
die to be a hero?" If this tradedy hadn't happen most people in the U.S.
wouldn't of known or cared about this mission. It's sad to think that only
something so disastrous could make most people pay notice and that sadly
will last only a few weeks when other stories, news and the daily routine
cause most not to care again.

Unfourtinly, living up here in DFW (Mid-cities area) I didn't see or
anything(my one day to sleep-in), but I was awaked my cats right afterwards
who were acting stranger than normal (do to hearing the "boom"). Turning on
the TV  promply thereafter a learned of the tradedy. Appperently most of the
pets in this area were shaken by the "boom". Everyone in this area who was
up at the time heard the sound but didn't think any thing of it untill they
they heard some news. Thats the only thing I can personlly relay from this area.
ShawnG