 General / 40874
40873  |  40875
Subject:
I couldn't sleep so...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 09:54:49 GMT

I made these two pictures.

I hope I don't offend anyone by posting these.  Feel free to save em or use em
or whatever.

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/Shuttle/Catch.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/Shuttle/Guide.jpg

If they're too inappropriate, please tell me and I'll remove them.

--Anthony