 General / 39350
Re: multi-set 'town' images on 1978-79 town instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:35:30 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Kyle Henneberque writes:
P.S.  I like that catalog scan.  It's got a great little hospital set that
really should have been released.  That's a great looking little set, the
car that comes with it, too.  Another thing, did anyone else notice on the
scan around the corner to the left of the hospital a little Fire truck with
a trailer.  Not the ladder truck, but a little one that looks like a jeep
with a trailer.  It's the first time I've seen a minifig seated off to one
side as opposed to the middle in a 4-wide in an official picture.  Also,
does anyone know what set that little fire jeep came from?

G'day,

I think you'll find that the jeep came with the fire station set [at least
the international version did, and I assume the US version would have as well]

Incidentally, the image here is different to the one that I was originally
querying, but the hospital is the same set.

Benjamin Whytcross