 General / 34494
Re: Gone soft...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:29:58 GMT

Yes us! I think it's cool. To bad Lugnet itself or it would be cool if
Lugnet could somehow adopt it.

Or....maybe you could sell them at Brickfest, seems like the concept of
Brickfest and the logo itself are of the same ilk.

Eric

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:
Hmmm....could it be us?

Who is us?

Maybe I should open it to the use of any group in keeping with the sappy
theme...hmmm, means I may have to produce a version with higher resolution
should anyone wish to print it for some reason.  It might make a cool iron-on...

-- Hop-Frog