 General / 34502
Re: Gone soft...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:45:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
The frog has gone soft.  See the proof here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/blueofnoon/awww/joined.jpg

What the &*$%... are the Blacktrons and Futurons working together or something?

Very nice rendering, though, and yes- it immediately reminded me of Wish You
Were Here.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com