 General / 34487
Re: Gone soft...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:00:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
Nice hands!  I look at that, and I really want to see someone render a lego
version of Escher's Drawing Hands.

Okay, no one else do this please.  It can be done and it will be done, I
just need some time to do it and the hands will indeed hold a pencil (I just
checked with my real life pair of mecha hands).

I am telling y'all -- bendy arms is where it's at...

-- Hop-Frog