 General / 33092
    Ed Boxer - I'm OK - A day I will never forget —Ed Jones
   First of all, to all the people who have e-mailed me - both Joe and I are fine. We greatly appreciate your concern. As to the terrorist attack, allow me to provide a little color. I work in the World Financial Center - directly across West Street (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general) !!

        Re: Ed Boxer - I'm OK - A day I will never forget —Melody Brown
     Ed, Hi, great to see you who is so close to the incident, is OK! sadly it will not be a day you will forget. I have read your posting as below, I couldn't imagine how you must feel then and now, all I do know is no one really knows what something is (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ed Boxer - I'm OK - A day I will never forget —Shiri Dori
     Wow Ed, Your account is as terrifying as any I've heard so far. Perhaps moreso since I know you, the general feeling of detachment and disbelief refuses to take hold. I hope only for the best and although I am greatly saddened by the attacks in (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ed Boxer - I'm OK - A day I will never forget —Kevin Hall
     (...) I'm glad you're OK..... I felt so bad when I first saw what happened.... I was only over there a few years ago.... standing at the top of the towers.... It felt so wierd to see them come tumbling down.... I hope this act unites the whole world (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ed Boxer - I'm OK - A day I will never forget —Doug Kern
     (...) I was in that building too. My office is not there, but I have a client there who I work on site with twice a week. This is what happened to me. Warning this account is graphic as well. Well went to what I figured was a usual day, up on the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general) !

         Re: Ed Boxer - I'm OK - A day I will never forget —Arne Lykke Nielsen
     (...) Hi Doug and Ed, Thanks for sharing your personal experiences with us - however grim your accounts was, it puts reality to some unreal tv-pictures. Little I can do here from Denmark except best wishes to you both and your friends and relatives. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ed Boxer - I'm OK - A day I will never forget —Marc Garabed
     Well, I am glad to hear that you are allright. I am new to this site, but this won't stop me from writing the feelings of relief from hearing about your survival from this absolutely shocking event. I sincerely hope that all your co-workers made it (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ed Boxer - I'm OK - A day I will never forget —Ed Jones
     (...) buildings (...) Just wanted to provide an update: All of my co-workers are fine. Other than some cuts and bruises (1 man was trampled, 3 others were hit by debris) and several who are still unable to return to their homes (in Battery Park (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ed Boxer - I'm OK - A day I will never forget —Shona Brodley
   you dont know me but i just wanted to thank you for your posting an d let you know that many people are thinking and praying for you guys, goodluck \ (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)