 General / 2972
Re: hats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 22:16:02 GMT

Todd wrote:
If you use a black cap, you could go with the backlit version of the
LUGNET Logo :)

Bram,

A couple things are worth noting here:

Sorry, I wasn't trying to encourage using the logo without your
permission, Todd.  Also, I realize that it would be very difficult to
embroider the back-lighting behind the studs!
--Bram