 General / 23789
Re: DINO COP ON THE WEB- IT'S BRILLIANT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 20:37:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
Hmph.  It seems like someone at TLC has forgotten the selling point of
Legoland.  We *can't* make this movie from our LEGO 'pieces' at home.
Right on the main page, it says, "Made to inspire with a professional
camera".  In other words, they didn't use the LEGO Studios camera to make
the movie that they are using as an example to pitch the LEGO Studios
products.

I was wondering about this... since the initial pics of the 2001 catalog, which
were done with the robotics camera set, I've decided that the quality of the
lego cam just isn't worth it... I couldn't imagine they got DinoCop quality out
of it... I didn't catch the quote on the main page... really weak to sell us on
an idea which the actual product can't come *close* to recreating.