 Announcements / 830
  DINO COP ON THE WEB- IT'S BRILLIANT!

The day is Nov 1st... The place is (URL) ! The dinocop primere is excellent!!! Mind of a Crime fighter; Body of a 50ft dinosaur!!! SPOILER (tells story SPOILER (tells story)SPOILER (tells story)SPOILER (tells story)SPOILER (tells story)SPOILER (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: DINO COP ON THE WEB- IT'S BRILLIANT!

(...) Hmph. It seems like someone at TLC has forgotten the selling point of Legoland. We *can't* make this movie from our LEGO 'pieces' at home. Right on the main page, it says, "Made to inspire with a professional camera". In other words, they (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: DINO COP ON THE WEB- IT'S BRILLIANT!

(...) him, (...) I just watched it, but it didn't have sound. It was great anyway, maybe funnier without dialogue. My favourite part was when the scientists fainted. And when Dinocop was moving his mouth, that was well done. (23 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: DINO COP ON THE WEB- IT'S BRILLIANT!

(...) I was wondering about this... since the initial pics of the 2001 catalog, which were done with the robotics camera set, I've decided that the quality of the lego cam just isn't worth it... I couldn't imagine they got DinoCop quality out of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: DINO COP ON THE WEB- IT'S BRILLIANT!

If you were watching the Quicktime clip, then you need to update to QT4. That should correct your sound problem. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)