 General / 23784
Re: DINO COP ON THE WEB- IT'S BRILLIANT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 19:34:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Nick Cameron wrote:

The day is Nov 1st... The place is http://www.lego.com/studios ! The dinocop
primere is excellent!!!

Hmph.  It seems like someone at TLC has forgotten the selling point of
Legoland.  We *can't* make this movie from our LEGO 'pieces' at home.
Right on the main page, it says, "Made to inspire with a professional
camera".  In other words, they didn't use the LEGO Studios camera to make
the movie that they are using as an example to pitch the LEGO Studios
products.

The movie is pretty cute, though.

Steve