 Announcements / 830
Subject:
DINO COP ON THE WEB- IT'S BRILLIANT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 16:34:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The day is Nov 1st... The place is http://www.lego.com/studios ! The dinocop
primere is excellent!!!

Mind of a Crime fighter; Body of a 50ft dinosaur!!!

SPOILER (tells story
SPOILER (tells story)SPOILER (tells story)SPOILER (tells story)SPOILER (tells
[...]

The story is:

Jhonny Thunder and Gail Storm enter The Temple Of Gloom. It's decorated with
dino sculptures.
Gail: are you sure this is the dinosaur DNA?
Jhonny:There's only one way to find out...*rumblerumble*...RUN!!!
Gail: It's not easy without knees! ;)
Temple falls, They escape.

Cene shifts to labrotory:
Everyone is happy about DNA.
Scientists:Lieutennant TyRex will guard it. Nothing can happen to it...
TyRex (Han Solos head on police body): Nothing is what I do best!
Several hours later:TyRex walking around lab doing noyhing.
Woman with red Coat: EARTHQUAKE!!!
Everyone goes crazy.
TyRex(buried in buildings):Must... Save... D...N...A...(which is laying on him,
open.

Shifts to lab remains:
Scientists talk about the poor DNA (oh yeah and Rex).
Suddenly, from the ruins comes...

DINOCOP

Thats the basic plot, It also has a bank robbery cene.
It sounds like a siries, not a movie.

We can hope...

NICK #:^D

PS: oh no! Thats timmys body at the end...

Re: DINO COP ON THE WEB- IT'S BRILLIANT!