 Gaming / 18
Re: Simple (but fun) Castley Strategy Game(y)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 01:49:25 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Tony A. Rowe writes:

That is true, but "human" mini-figs have a maximum of 4 hits in my game rules,
so one piece/hit would be fine.  Just yesterday, I updated my web page that
gives a sort of "sneak peek" into my game rules (I'm afraid it's a bit too
long to fit the rules into just one post).  The page I have up has some
introductory information for the magic rules in the game.  I also put up
pictures of many different mini-fig magic users.

I couldn't find any of the rules! Only two pages of cool magic info.. love
those staffs though!

The rules that we made up were very simple, mainly because that made it easier
to remember them, as we thought of them as we went along.. but I'd like to see
more in depth rules.. specially the sort that you could print out nicely -
postscript/pdf/whatever :) I won't have time to do anything like that till the
summer though :/

Thanks for looking, hopefully we can get some more activity in this News
section.

Does Castle World have an ongoing storyline/history/plot? What would be really
cool would be to take magical items/battles from those scenarios and reinact
them in LEGO :) If that's not already what you are planning!

Richard