 Gaming / 17
Re: Simple (but fun) Castley Strategy Game(y)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 01:35:57 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Tony A. Rowe writes:

Thanks for looking, hopefully we can get some more activity in this News
section.  It seems that most people don't know this section exists, they just
go to the other Games section to look for wargaming info.

You mean <http://www.lugnet.com/games/>? Yeah, maybe a little link from that
page to /lugnet/fun/gaming/ would make sense? Certainly as 'gaming' seems to
suggest all forms of gaming, not just computer games.

Richard