 Gaming / 16
Re: Simple (but fun) Castley Strategy Game(y)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:25:51 GMT

Glad to help! But in all fairness, it was my friends idea - not mine, so I
can't claim credit for it :) If you want more than just a few HP per figure,
you could use different colours - black equals five red etc. Or something more
intuitive, maybe using same-colour bricks to equal multiple cylinder values?

That is true, but "human" mini-figs have a maximum of 4 hits in my game rules,
so one piece/hit would be fine.  Just yesterday, I updated my web page that
gives a sort of "sneak peek" into my game rules (I'm afraid it's a bit too long
to fit the rules into just one post).  The page I have up has some introductory
information for the magic rules in the game.  I also put up pictures of many
different mini-fig magic users.

I posted this page on the Castle News section, but it fits here as well.  Go to
the following page and you can click on either of the Lego Combat links.  I
must say, it is very much under construction.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Capsule/9142/lego.html

Thanks for looking, hopefully we can get some more activity in this News
section.  It seems that most people don't know this section exists, they just
go to the other Games section to look for wargaming info.

Tony