 Fun / Gaming / 449
Re: My Brickfest Pirate Game Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 15:18:31 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:

Ok, I've uploaded my Pirate Game pictures to here:

A brief description of each picture:

...Woohoo! Great pics and walk thru! It was almost as if I was there... oh wait, I was
there (at least mostly :-)

...Thanks for the write up, and thanks again for running it (cant wait till next year!)

pgame-09:

Chris's, Stephen Roberts's, and Abe's ships close in on Dino Island. Note the emergency cutters made from two Belville rowboats back
to back with a mast, cannon, and a few bricks and plates.

...Those emergency cutters were great! Steve should mention them in the 'official rules'
for emergency use :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)