 Gaming / 439
438  |  440
Subject:
Shiri Dori's Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 17:40:15 GMT

Shiri Dori's Pictures:

pirates1_tim:

Tim Courtney is getting psyched for the game.

pirates2:

I'm confused about something (standing). Jeff Stembel, Andy Lynch, Chris
Weeks, Jameson, Lindsay Braun.

pirates3_mike:

Mike Shamu in the center. Stephen Roberts is visible at the back.

pirates4_mike_lindsay:

Lindsay and Mike take their first turn.

pirates5_jameson:

Jameson looks over the ocean. There's the neutral port with Shiri's inn.

pirates6_dino-base:

Dino Island and Skull Island. Stephen Roberts's legs.

pirates7_tim_mike_jameson:

Left to right: Jameson, Mike, and Tim.

pirates8:

Stephen Roberts explains something about the rules while Lindsay stalks
across the ocean. Abe is in the background.

pirates9:

Jameson, Lindsay, Mike, and Tim after the first turn.

pirates10:

Left to right: Nathan McDowell, Jeff Stembel, Andy Lynch, and Jackie
Lynch. Nathan will later take over Wanda and Colin's ship currently
being played by Andy and Jackie.

pirates11_scar_attacks:

Cap'n Scarrr of the Helfarrr closes on the merchant ship and attacks
(note that I had forgotten to move the merchant ship for this turn which
caused some of the confusion.

pirates12_mike_tim:

Mike and Tim close in on the treasure island. Jameson and Lindsay are in
the background.

pirates13_the_helfarrrgh:

A nice shot of Shiri's ship captained by Scar (that's her on the poop
deck).

pirates14:

Andy Lynch, Jacki Lynch, Chris Weeks, Stephen Roberts. Jeff's ship and
the Rusty Bucket (captained by Wanda, Colin as 1st mate) approach
Skeleton Island.

pirates15:

Jameson and Lindsay resolve cannon fire.

pirates16_evasion:

The merchant ship starts to get away from the Helfarrr.

pirates17_dino_base:

An aerial shot of Dino Island after Abe has killed the T-Rex and the
croc has gotten one of Chris's men.

pirates18_chris-weeks:

Chris goes arrrgh for the camera!

pirates19_arrgh:

Jameson goes arrgh for the camera, Mike scowls, and Tim looks on with
bemusement.

pirates20:

Jeff and Nathan are attacking Skeleton Island. Mike sails over to the
temple island with his captured islander boat.

pirates21_lindsay_merchant:

Lindsay takes over a merchant vessel in front of the neutral port.

pirates22_take_over:

A close up. Note the casualties in the water - shark bait!

pirates23_inbal_frank:

Shiri's younger sister Inbal took over Abe's ship and is attacking an
islander hut to capture some treasure.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com