 Gaming / 434
433  |  435
Subject:
Abe Friedman's Friday Brickfest Pirate Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:55:00 GMT

The following pictures aren't of the game, but show some of the pirate
stuff present:

image22 and image23:

Lindsay Braun's Gloire. We didn't use this in the game (though I might
have brought it out if the pirates needed a severe spanking...

image24:

Lindsay's bomb ketch with seige mortar.

image28:

Some of the many pirate ships. My Black Seas Barracuda is in the front,
with the Red Seas Barracuda to the left. You can see the pink sailed
ship of mine. The Carribbean Clipper, Cutter, and Red Beard's Runner in
the background are all Stephen Roberts's. The rest of the ships are mine
(and this is only about 1/3 of what I brought).

image34:

We moved the pirate ships into the train and historical sets room for
safekeeping overnight.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com