 Gaming / 436
435  |  437
Subject:
Jason Rowoldt's Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 17:02:08 GMT

Here's Jason's pictures:

fest05:

This looks like turn 1. People clockwise from the left are Jackie Lynch,
Chris Weeks, Stephen Roberts, Abe Friedman, Jameson, someone's legs, the
back of Shiri's head, Andy Lynch's legs. This is a nice picture of the
overall layout of the high seas. You can see most of the bases and
islands (the only things not visible are Stephen Campbell's fort and a
pirate base which would be off the bottom of the picture.

fest06:

Here's a nice overhead shot of Lindsay Braun's Gloire and bomb ketch.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com