 Fun / Crafts / 8
Re: Polybags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.crafts
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:15:46 GMT

In lugnet.fun.crafts, Frank Filz writes:
James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.fun.crafts, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
<looks around>   Is anybody here.................................

Anyway, on with the show...

Does anyone else reuse the polybags from LEGO sets?  I'm currently packing
away a very large collection of sets and when packing a set, I first put • the
pieces in an appropriately sized polybag or polybag before placing them in
the respective box.

It's time consuming but a good way of recycling LEGO packaging materials.

Heh... I turn them back in packing materials. :)

They squish real good, and weigh less that an equivalent squishyness of • paper.

I need to reverse my trade deficit so I can use up the packing I'm
saving. I have no need to save polybags for packing...

Send me stuff.  I'll take care of your excess Lego, free of charge. :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/