 Fun / Crafts / 5
Re: Polybags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.crafts
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:53:46 GMT

Joel Kuester <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FM0LD6.AL0@lugnet.com...

closed.  I find 8x8 ziplock style baggies work really good
for this.

I'm beginnning to use ziplock bags a lot more now.  Although it is possible
to reuse the polybags one or two times, they can get into a pretty bad shape
after a while.

On the other hand they don't represent an extra cost that ziplock bags do
(except for the selotape to secure the bags tight).

later!
Joel Kuester
(PS: hurry up and show us more of Millenium City!)

Yeah.....apologies for the delay.....It's taking longer than I would have
liked.

Sanjay