 Fun / Crafts / 3
Subject:
Polybags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.crafts
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 02:46:07 GMT

<looks around>   Is anybody here.................................

Anyway, on with the show...

Does anyone else reuse the polybags from LEGO sets?  I'm currently packing
away a very large collection of sets and when packing a set, I first put the
pieces in an appropriately sized polybag or polybag before placing them in
the respective box.

It's time consuming but a good way of recycling LEGO packaging materials.

Sanjay

----
Millennium City @ http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds

Re: Polybags
In lugnet.fun.crafts, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
<looks around>   Is anybody here.................................

Anyway, on with the show...

Does anyone else reuse the polybags from LEGO sets?  I'm currently packing
away a very large collection of sets and when packing a set, I first put the
pieces in an appropriately sized polybag or polybag before placing them in
the respective box.

It's time consuming but a good way of recycling LEGO packaging materials.

Hi there
(isn't this more of a storage issue?)

I like your idea of recycling Lego packing materials and
I agree it is helpful to divide up Lego that is "resting",
but the polybags have one thing missing; a way to keep them
closed.  I find 8x8 ziplock style baggies work really good
for this.

later!
Joel Kuester
(PS: hurry up and show us more of Millenium City!)

Re: Polybags