 Fun / Crafts / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
Polybags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.crafts
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 02:46:07 GMT

<looks around>   Is anybody here.................................

Anyway, on with the show...

Does anyone else reuse the polybags from LEGO sets?  I'm currently packing
away a very large collection of sets and when packing a set, I first put the
pieces in an appropriately sized polybag or polybag before placing them in
the respective box.

It's time consuming but a good way of recycling LEGO packaging materials.

Sanjay

----
Millennium City @ http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds