 Events / NWBrickCon / 234
Re: BWBrickCon™ 2004 Draft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:00:44 GMT

In lugnet.events, Wayne R. Hussey wrote:
   As hinted at earlier, we are going to have a Draft!

Aww, our little draft is all growed up, and going to cons and everything. :)

http://www.nalug.org/Draft-011008/index.html

thanks,

James (who still thinks it’s pretty darn cool that the draft has spread so widely.)