 Events / NWBrickCon / 234
  Re: BWBrickCon™ 2004 Draft

(...) Aww, our little draft is all growed up, and going to cons and everything. :) (URL) still thinks it's pretty darn cool that the draft has spread so widely.) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, FTX)

  Re: BWBrickCon™ 2004 Draft

(...) I would just like to publicly thank James, because (although I'd read the term often as I surfed LUGNET) I had no idea what a "draft" was. I gathered sorting was involved, but I didn't know what you did after that. You see, I teach drafting - (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, FTX)